The fluctuation, especially among young employees in the initial period, was high and therefore it was impossible to have a constant team development.
Currently one of the most explosive topics: Young and good employees. If I have managed to get them - how do I keep them? It is important for Wurzelschläger & Friends GmbH to give employees a perspective and help them to master the individual challenges in their career. Once they reach points where they are overwhelmed or simply inexperienced, frustration can quickly arise. This frustration must be dealt with quickly, because young talents are hotly courted today. Companies often outbid each other with promises in order to entice new employees away.
A start-up company offers online coaching on-demand and can support employees in their development in an uncomplicated, fast and individual way.
A start-up company was found which offers online coaching on-demand. The coaching can be offered on short notice and around the clock and at the same time offers a pool of selected top coaches.
Wurzelschläger received a defined package of voucher codes, which were handed out to the employees. The employees use the online coaching according to their own schedule (e.g. also in the evening or on weekends) and redeem the voucher codes as a means of payment. A session is booked by entering the desired date and topic on the website and then having up to 3 coach profiles suggested individually via the integrated matching tool. Then you book an appointment with the coach of your choice. At the agreed time both of them log in and talk to each other via video real-time conversation.
The range of topics for which experts can be consulted is wide and includes conflicts, career, leadership (both problems with the boss and "Help me be a young leader") and self-management.
Average amount of work/time until employee receives coaching (25 hours)
- 2 hours: HR interview to determine the exact coaching needs
- Five hours: Screening coach database by HR, employee conducts selection interview with coaches
- 2 hours: internal coordination and commissioning
- 0.5 hours: Appointment for first session
- 1 hour: coaching session
- Two hours: Travel time
- Five hours: Evaluation
- Five hours: Accounting/Checking/Travel expense report
- Two and a half hours: Organization, internal coordination
Average workload/time until employee receives coaching (2.5 hours):
- 0.2 hours: Selection of the suitable coach - matching algorithm suggests up to 3 coach profiles to the employee
- 0.1 hours: Employee selects and assignment with voucher
- 0.1 hours: Appointment for first session
- 1 hour: Coaching session at work or at home
- 0.1 hours: Evaluation
- 1 hour: billing once for all employees to be supported
Professional qualification in the training courses, social events.
They wanted an innovative, flexible solution that would support employees when they needed it.
In addition, there was a lack of an overview of topics that move employees in order to be able to plan further training in a focused manner.
The agency wanted a solution that would help the employee with his individual topic at the right time.
In general, no special skills are required.