Skills required by the customer
During the staffing phase, a main contact person in the staff is needed, followed by a contact person in IT for the developers or the support team. Knowledge of the software development and maintenance process is helpful.
- Technical prerequisites such as VPNs, etc., are created.
- This is followed by the familiarization phase, ideally on site at the customer's premises in Germany. During this phase, software tools, communication processes, status reports, areas of responsibility and the procedure in general are discussed.
- Afterwards the new employees take over the work from India.
- There are no special requirements for technology
- Teams can be acquired at short notice for standard technologies
- Special technologies are available, but a period of notice of three months is to be expected
- Modern technologies are slightly more expensive than standard technologies, but easier to staff
Where is the data located?
- The customer's data is stored according to the customer's requirements. The desired security standards are met either by the customer directly or by a certified cloud provider.
- The bandwidth and stability of the connections are excellent and multiple redundant.
- Access is usually via a VPN with end-2-end encryption.
- The contract data is stored in a digital safe in Switzerland.